1. Tell about yourself and what you do that is related to wellness.
For mental health, I choose physical coping skills to help me maintain my stress, anxiety, and depressions. I used to depend on food, alcohol, and drugs.As I have explored myself in fitness, I have found that to be the not on the most healthy for but also it offers m a better way to improve my physical wellness as well
2. How did you get into a better relationship with your own wellness?
Mentally, emotionally, and spiritually I write, read, color and plan and organize things. I also push myself physically to help my physical health.
3. What is your favorite thing about wellness?
The changes I notice in myself physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically, and to become an all around healthier version of myself
4. What is your favorite go to self-care activity?
Writing, reading, meditating, yoga, surrounding myself with people who promote love and positivity into their lives and the lives of others.
5. What is the rhythm of your work?
I work as a direct care staff with children and young adults who have been either both victims and or perpetrators of physical, mental, verbal, sexual, and emotional abuse, neglect, and abandonment
6. What is one thing you wish some would have told you about wellness/life before now?
That the only way to commit to it is on your own with your own agenda in mind.
7. In your own words define creativity What does it look like in your work/life?
At work, creativity is fostering the ability to define themselves in my youth and encouraging them to explore all parts of life without bias or preconceived notions. In my life, it is consistent in my reading, journaling, my writing, pushing myself to try new things and explore people, places, and ideas
8. In your own words define wellness. What does it look like in your work/life?
Wellness is a state of being that encompasses the full person. Their mental, emotional, social, spiritual, and physical aspects of themselves.
9. In your own words define revival. What does it look like in your work/life?
A revival is a rebirth is saving you through a spiritual connection.
10. What do you find holy?
Nature and the healing properties that exist within it.
11. Where can we find you on the internets or experience your work in the real world?
Facebook Fairen Harris IG/Snapchat/Twitter @FairenKia